To purchase an article from The Journal of Clinical Ethics
A paper copy of an individual article may be ordered by phone, fax, e-mail, or mail. Articles will be delivered on receipt of payment.
Articles will be sent during the business hours of the The Journal of Clinical Ethics: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
To order an article:
● E-mail: email@example.com
● Call: 1-800-564-8188 in the U.S. (240-420-8850 outside the U.S.A.)
● Fax: 240-420-0037
● Mail: The Journal of Clinical Ethics, 219 West Washington St., Hagerstown, MD 21740 U.S.A.
● The title of the article, the last name of the first author of the article, the year of publication or volume and issue number
● Your name and contact information (phone number, e-mail address, or mailing address)
● How you wish to pay (payment via MC/VISA/AE/PayPal/check to JCE -- payment must be received before an article will be sent)
● The format you wish to receive: fax, .pdf, paper copy sent my mail (expedited or shipment outside the U.S. involves an additional fee)
Each article: $35.00
Each issue (paper or .pdf only): $75.00
All text published in The Journal of Clinical Ethics is copyrighted by the journal, and remains the property of the journal.
Text from JCE may not be duplicated or distributed without the express written permission of the journal.
The Journal of Clinical Ethics, 219 West Washington Street, Hagerstown, MD 21740
firstname.lastname@example.org 240-420-8850 fax: 240-420-0037